Health & Safety Guidelines at Adventure On! (COVID-19)
The safety of our guests, staff, and community is our number one priority. As we look toward the Adventure On! Freedom Festival, we are working with the Fayette County Health Department, as well as following guidance developed by the CDC and any executive orders from the office of Governor Jim Justice.
While visiting the Adventure On! Freedom Festival at the Summit Bechtel Reserve:
- MASK WILL NOT be required for fully vaccinated individuals when outdoors.
- All individuals, regardless of vaccination status, should wear a mask indoors.
ADDITIONAL COVID-19 MEASURES:
- One-way traffic patterns will be implement in high-traffic areas
- Adventure On! staff will be roving the facility with increased sanitation efforts
- Signage with COVID-19 protocols will be located across the facility
- All guests will be reminded of COVID-19 measures and expectations in pre-event
communication and PA announcements.
- Increased sanitization in the exhibitor midway
COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place regardless of precautions that may be taken. By entering the Adventure On! Freedom Festival at the Summit Bechtel Reserve , you voluntarily assume all risks, hazards and dangers related to exposure/contracting COVID-19, and voluntarily waive all claims and suits against the Summit Bechtel Reserve and it’s affiliates.